This program will introduce participants with an overview on the basics of selling and the application of proven tecniques which they can implement in their selling roles.
This course will expose participants to a practical learning environment with experiential knowledge, skills and action plans,enabling them to understand the essences of selling and personalize it into thier unique peronal approach for better results.
- Display a professional disposition which dispicts the standards of a professional Sales representative, which include image, grooming and attitude.
- Recognize the importance of understanding client’s needs.
- Recognize the benefits in products and services seem from the customer’s point of view.
- Follow through the selling process (including use of the relevant sales toold-lead generation template, sales activity monitoring template, or any other tool which would assist in the selling process from the proper interaction with customers.
- Apply appropriate questioning techniques to proble and understand customer’s needs.
- Present a suitable solution as benefit from the perspective of the customer.
- Recognize buying signal and apply relevant persuasion techniques.
- Handle objections positively but recognize when to walk away.
- Group Discussion and Presentation
- Interactive Session and Role Play
- Video Learning
Ice breaking activity
Getting the participant to interactive as a warm up session into getting the result of the activity.
Introduction to sales fundamental of AIDA
An introduction to sales fundamental by using AIDA- Attention, Interest, Desire and Action that connect with other knowledge, attitude and skills that make a great sales person.
Open-end & close-end question
Getting the participant to expose the difference between open-end and close-end question to structure their own conversation.
FAB- Feature/ Advantage / Benefit
Expose and educate the participants the difference of FAB- Feature/Advantage/ Benefit and how to distinguish in for a better sales result
USP- Unique Selling Point
Guiding the participants on how to anticipate and create the their own list of USP-unique selling point that help them improve their sales conversation with the customer.
UPB- Unique Perceived Benefit
Guiding the participants on the difference and techniques in UPP- unique perceived point and how does it improve the customer preference in desire toward you and your products.
Closing the sales
Expose and educate participant with the difference methods of closing the sales and learn how to handle the customer real objections
Build rapport on long term relationship and referal
Introduce participants with startegy to build long term business relationship for better customer experince and more business referal