Sophia Catha is a senior trainer and coach in local and multinational organizations that demand excellence in people, performance and profits. She is an energetic self starter with interpersonal, leadership and training skills. Sophia was trained as a business coach by Mentor Coach, USA. Her skilful mastery of “clearing to create” has earned her a market niche amongst entrepreneurs, sales executives, government officials, peak athletes and artists.
An activist in the human potential movement, her dynamic approach to life and business solutions through Mind-set change modules have been well received in Malaysia, Singapore, China, the US of A, Canada, The UK and New Zealand.
Her incisive and dynamic training presentations have captivated audiences in her lectures and training forums. She continues to steer, lead, counsel, train and mentor people to actualize their personal and corporate vision, guided by her mission to serve and inspire people to their greatest potential.
An accomplished motivator, trainer and executive coach with 30 years of local and international exposure, Sophia is an organizational catalyst, whose personal mission is a commitment to maximizing human potential in exceeding goals and achieving excellence.
- Mind set Change
- Seminar Leadership
- Designing and Delivering Relevant Training Content
- Client Consultation
- Mentoring and Coaching
- LLB Honours, University of London.
- PSI Training ( New Avatar- Forum, Asia Works)
- Certified Executive Coach, Mentor Coach, Maryland, USA
- Certified Theta Practitioner from the THINK Institute, Idaho Falls. USA PSMB- Train the Trainer
August 2001 – Present
Developing and delivering training modules for local and international organizations.
Local institutions include Siemens, Maybank. Astro, Measat, CIMB Aviva, Petrofac, CCM, Bank Rakyat,Sime Darby, Antah Schindler, Genting group, UEM, Sunway group, Infineon technologies, Alliance Bank, DRB Hicom Conglomorate- (Proton,Euromobile), CMA CGM, Pacific Interlink, TNT Logistics, DHL and many others.
Coaching, training and designing soft skills training programmes for the Curves Fitness Franchise in San Diego and Los Angeles. Curves Fitness, in 2001 was the fastest growing fitness franchise in the world. The goal was to produce franchisees that focused on high membership numbers and exceeding sales goals.
Was concurrently self employed as a motivational speaker and results coach in the area of sales success and customer service. Invited to lecture in the UK, Canada, China and Australia.
Coach and training consultant on a large government project with the Air Quality Department, Las Vegas, Nevada. The goal was to increase team work and productivity within the various government bodies in the state of Nevada, USA.
April 1988- June 2001
Free-lance lecturer and trainer – developing and deliver stimulating, interactive courses in Sterling Customer Service, Customer Relations Management, Dynamic Presentations and other corporate soft skills.
Training Course Conducted
- Wow Customer Experience
- Customer Service
- Sales Leadership
- Creative Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Leadership with Emotional Intelligence
- Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
- Mindfulness and Stress Release – Experiential Workshops
- The Psychology of Change Management
- Samurai Leadership
- Coaching and Mentoring skills
- Increase Your Bottom Line Through Better Service – Hypermarkets, media, fitness industry
- Leading Customer Centricity to Develop Your Company’s Financial Health- Cable, Telecommunications