- LLB HONS Degree, Anglia Polytechnic University, UK
- HRDF Certified Trainer
- NHRC Approved Consultant
- Membership with – Malaysian Association of Human Resource Consultants (MAHRC)
- The Law Society of Malaysia
with over 30 years of experience from both sides of the divide, Munjit has acquired a wealth of knowledge in every detail for Management and Employees needs essential for a productive and profitable atmosphere in the industry for the Employers and a conducive yet rewarding work environment for the employees.
Munjit began his career as a General Worker in a timber factory (1974) where he got involved in Union activities which eventually lead him into full time Unionist with the National Construction Workers Union in late 70s. In 1988, he assumed senior position as Industrial Relations Officer with Malaysian Trades Union Congress (MTUC HQ) until November 1993.
In December 1993, Munjit moved to the the Employers market by joining RESORTS WORLD BERHAD, Genting Highlands as the Industrial Relations Officer. Whilst working with RWB, Munjit pursued studies in Laws on part time basis and did his final year in U.K where he obtained LLB ‘Hons Degree’ in 2000. He later moved to join Sunway Hotels Georgetown & Seberang Jaya as the Director of Human Resources and 4 years later he joined Tradewinds Hotels & Resorts (Kuala Lumpur and Johor) in the same position until end 2007.
Munjit has since been in the consultancy and training profession wherein he has and continues to work closely with various Organizations & Management (both local & international) to resolve wide range of HR & Management matters which has been received very positively by the business fraternity
Training Course Conducted
- Management Priorities and Decision making.
- Service/Hospitality Management System,
- Management/Leadership/Supervisory Skills Development
- Coaching & Counseling Techniques
- Negotiations Skills in Dealing with Unions on Trade Disputes and Collective Agreement Bargaining.
- Guide to Cost Effectiveness for Overhead Operating Expenditure.
- Preparation of Employee Handbook, Rules & Regulations
- Productivity Link Remuneration
- ISO Standards Applications
- Industrial Relations and Employee Relations
- Domestic Inquiry Procedures/Investigation Techniques and Prosecution
- Employment Act
- Industrial Relations
- Code of Conduct for Industrial Harmony
- Application of Occupational safety and Health Act