FCCA[UK], CA[M], CMIIA, ACTIM, Associate of ACFE[USA], Associate of MACFE, Member of MATPRO, Member of IMA, Member of MIHRM, Member of MAPS, MBA [Accounting]
Hari Ramulu a/l Munusamy is a Chartered Certified Accountant, with wide experience in audit private practice and in financial/management/public sector accounting, auditing and taxation educational process, having been in the profession and industry since October 1974.
He started his career with Messrs: F.H.Eiles & Co., a firm of Chartered Accountants in London as an Audit Assistant in October 1976 (after Diploma in Accounting, Newcastle-Upon-Tyne). Subsequently, he continued his career as an Audit Supervisor with Messrs: Coopers & Lybrand (now known as PricewaterhouseCoopers), Kuantan in May 1984. In January 1986 he joined Messrs: Senthe & Co (a firm of Chartered Accountants in private practice in Petaling Jaya), as an Audit Manager, till December 2006. He had also worked as a group accountant for FARMCO Sdn. Bhd. He had lectured at various institutions of higher learning, as a part-time and full-time lecturer, from October 1988 till June 2014.
Over the years, he gained knowledge, experience, skills and expertise in accounting, auditing and taxation related services including tax investigation, forensic accounting and company valuation and floatation.
He is deemed to be a prolific speaker/presenter with excellent commendations from participants, at seminars, workshops, conferences. He has several public appearances relating to taxation, costing, budgeting, financial statements analysis, accounting standards, preparation of financial statements, financial statements fraud, forensic accounting and GST (pre and post implementation).
Professionally, he is a Fellow member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants of UK, a Chartered Accountant of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants, an Associate member of the Malaysian Chartered Institute of Taxation, a Chartered member of the Institute of Internal Auditors of Malaysia (affiliate of USA), an Associate member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners of USA, an Associate member of MACFE, member of MATPRO, member of IMA and a member of MAPS.
His academic excellence is in the form of (a) Diploma in Accountancy (Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, England), and (b) Master of Business Administration (Accounting) from University of Newcastle, USA.
1983 – Fellow Member of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, UK
1987 – Chartered Member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants, Malaysia
2001 – Associate Member of the Chartered Institute of Tax, Malaysia
2004 – Chartered Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors, Malaysia
2004 – Associate Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners, USA
2015 – Member of MATPRO, Malaysia [since October 2015]
2015 – Member of IMA, USA [since October 2015]
2016 – Member of MIHRM [since February 2016]
2016 – Associate Member of Malaysian Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners [since March 2016]
2016 – Member of Malaysian Association of Professional Speakers [MAPS since July 2016]
Training Course Conducted
- Preparation of Full Set of Accounts [Financial Statements]
- Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards
- International Financial Reporting Standards
- Accounting for Non-Accounting Executives, Managers/Specialists
- Interpretation & Analysis of Financial Statements
- Financial Statements Fraud (MIA Seminar)
- Detecting Financial Statements Fraud Using Data Analytics (MIA Seminar)
- Fraud Risk Assessment: Building A Fraud Audit program [MACFE Seminar]
- Forensic Accounting
- Business Combinations
- Business Entity Valuation (MIA Seminar)
- Cash Flow Management
- Costing Techniques and Pricing Decisions
- Capital Budgeting
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Pro-active Internal Auditing
- Practical Auditing
- Malaysian Auditing Standards
- Audit Report Writing for Internal Auditors
- Taxation and Planning for Sole Proprietorship & Partnership
- Taxation and Planning for SME Companies
- Business Feasibility and Viability Plan for SME
- MBA Accounting for Managers
- MBA Corporate Finance
- Malaysia Goods & Services Tax [GST]
- Post Implementation Issues and RMCD’s updates on GST
- Business Acumen [in-house for MMHE]
- Crisis/Risk Management
- Train the Teachers [ACCA]